Monday, March 16, 2009

Starting something new


SO I was introduced to a site that challenges you to make different card designs each week, and since I feel like I just don't have time or insipration for my creativity half of the time I am starting this challenge. This card was inspired by my friend Colleen, she is having twins in a few months, but as I look at other's designs this one seems so plain. I guess I will learn to branch out to more exciting things as time goes on. This card is based on a sketch from Mojo Monday I hope you all enjoy even though it is kinda boring. I made the pea pod and bow by hand, thought it turned out cute.

4 comments:

Kerin said...

I think your card is SO cute! Looks like you're off to a great start :)

Caryl P said...

What an adorable card! I can't wait to see where the creativity leads you.....

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a sweet little card. Thanks for playing! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Cute peas! Nice job on the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.