Thursday, February 18, 2010

Macroday - Love


OK , I know this photo is not of things that many people love, but I love MANY things about this photo. Bugs interest me, especially snails, something about them has always caught my interest (wierd I know). This one happened to be sliming its way up our front window at night and I just had to snap some pictures of it. When I downloaded the photos I realized that the way the snail was sitting you could see an amazing little heart right in the middle of it. I love finding hearts in nature, anytime I see one I have to take a picture and usually wind up using the photo for valentines the next year. I did not use this picture this year (I thought too many people would be grosed out by it), but maybe I should have. Heart's are associated with love so that is why this gets my pick for macroday's theme of love.

No comments: