Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Macroday - Stuffed Animal


This week on macroday the theme is stuffed animal.  We have so many stufed animals in our house that the decision should have been difficult to make, but I am always so sentimental and the first animal that came to mind was my old bear, Daewoo.  Wierd name I know, but when I was a kid I used to name my stuffed animals based on the tags.  I would take the animal to my mom or dad and ask them what the animals name was while holding the tag up for them to see (those darn things had to be the name tags right?!).  This bear happened to be manufactured by Daewoo, so that is the name he received.  He is well loved, as you can all see, and still has a very special place in my heart.  He may be missing his nose, have scratched eyes and be downright ugly, but he is one of the best old friends I can think of.

No comments: