Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shutterday - Playing

I know that I am constantly posting pictures of my boys, but I just can't help it, I find them irresistable.  This week for shutterday I once again find myself including pictures of my kids, but I am adding Patrick's best friend in the world into the mix.  These two have been buddies since they met and I just adore the two of them together, they play so well together, there is never a worry about them getting violent with each other.  I took this picture as they were taking turns playing baseball, or golf ball as the case may be (our tee was broken at the time).  My favorite part of this picture was how chivalrous my son appeared, setting up the ball for Abby to hit.  We have apparently been successful in the teaching of sharing.

No comments: