Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Written Inc./Lensday - Colorful

This week is full of fun themes.  For instance both Written Inc. and Lensday are doign the theme colorful.  Color is such an amazing thing, and so hard to get right in a photograph (I won't go into all of the scientific reasons why it is hard to get, especially in digital photography, but believe me it is!).  Anyway, becuase I love color this theme sang to me.  Since it is the Easter time of year, and I do love Easter, we have been partaking in some usual Easter customs in my household, mainly dying eggs.  Patrick just loves to dye eggs, and I think he did a pretty awesome job with these.  I couldn't help but capture the beautiful colors all in a row, it worked out quite nicely for the theme colorful this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just perfect.... Patrick did a wonderful job on coloring those eggs and just in time for Carmi's theme.