Sunday, August 29, 2010

Favorite photo Friday

This week has been so action packed for me, I have hardly had a moment to sit and look through all of my pictures.  I thought this one was a nice shot for Favorite Photo Friday to show motion.  The purpose is to show technique, and although not the best picture in the world, I thought it was interesting because motion is so evident in this one.  I was trying to stay focused on the little one and move with him to get him in focus and everything else a blur.  It is about half way there and I realized that this technique is quite difficult, so I applaud all of you out there that have perfected this.  Anyway, I wa susing my D50 with a Tamron 28-300 lens.  It is SOOC except for the need to change it from RAW to JPEG to be able to post.  Even though it is fuzzy I love the smile on his face.

No comments: