Sunday, August 1, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday


This week I am submitting a picture for Favorite Photo Friday that I just like cause I like it.  Nothing special, no special techniques or tricks, just a mom proud of her little guys.  When my youngest son was born I was so afraid of sibling rivalry.  I thought for sure they would hate each other and it would be like torture trying to get them to play nicely.  I have been in shock to see how well they do actually get along.  My boys are only 2 and 4 but I hope we are helping them to build a lifelong bond.  I love watching them together, especially when my older son is "teaching" his brother.  They are just too much fun.  I felt this picture really emphasized the brotherly love that my boys have for each other.  It was taken with my Nikon D50 and a Tamron 28-300 lens.  No filters, an autoadjust for lighting in my Nikon software.  Other then that, it is what it is.  Point and shoot.

1 comment:

gypsyrose said...

A lovely photo, its as you say a picture of brotherly love, nothing could be nicer.