Sunday, June 27, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

I am revisiting my fair photos this week because I really did have a good time getting shots while I was there.  This one is of the ferris whell in the kids section of the fair.  I was trying to capture the movement of the ride.  I think I did a pretty good job of this.  I took this with my Nikon D50 with a slow shutter speed and large aperature.  No tripod, just handheld.  I brought up the color just a bit in post processing.  Take a look at other photos from the week at Favorite Photo Friday.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sorry I ddin't get a chance to get over here this past week - life has been a little hectic - now that I am on summer vacation - I am trying to catch up on all the things I let go over the last 10 months of school -
and I thought it would be a restful two months! Ha!!

Love the motion on the ferris wheel and even the capture of the lights.

Thanks for participating in FPF!